We need an experienced client service representative for our Lebanon Ohio office. Competitive salary, with full benefits 100% paid. Group health insurance, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 401(k) with matching.
- Insurance license in property casualty… Life and health license optional but a plus.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in an independent agency.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal.
- Must always be friendly and willing to provide assistance to others.
- A good memory for data and details.
- We utilize AMS 360 software platform.
- Ensure that customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information.
- Analyze customer’s complaints and recommend solutions.
- Discuss with customers on telephone and provide information on the company’s products and services.
- Record all conversations with clients with details of inquiries or complaints and action steps that were taken.
- Understand the company’s insurance policies and products and be able to tell whether a policy covers a type of loss or not.
- Call customers who had previously called to complain to know if their challenges have been resolved and to ensure that they are now satisfied.
- Take S.O.S calls from clients that have been involved in an accident, vehicle breakdown, or clients who need assistance with their vehicles and mobilizing help for such clients.
- Communicate changes or adjustment in policies to client.
To apply please call Michael Wagner ...(937)620-5104