Why Choose Term?
Term insurance is very popular because it's usually the least expensive, simplest type of coverage. It can be a cost-effective choice if you face growing responsibilities on a limited budget, if you expect your financial responsibilities to decrease after a limited period of time, or if you simply want to free your funds for other uses.
Over the short run, term insurance generally provides the greatest amount of protection for the least amount of premium.
Term Life Basics
Term life insurance protects you for a specified period of time-typically 10, 15 or 20 years-and pays a death benefit only if you die during that specified term of the policy. That's why it's commonly referred to as "temporary" life insurance. When you buy term insurance, you purchase "pure" insurance which does not include a cash value or savings feature.
Why Choose Our Term?
Our line of term products is tailored to give you the benefits you want at a price you can live with:
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase during your policy term, whether you select our 10-, 15- or 20-year policy.
- You may convert your term policy to permanent insurance, such as whole life or universal life, without showing additional medical evidence of insurability.
- At renewal, your policy will change to annual renewable term without requiring medical evidence of insurability.
You can customize your policy, adding coverage to meet your special needs by purchasing riders:
- You may obtain an additional guaranteed premium term period of 10 or 15 years without requiring medical evidence of insurability by selecting the Guaranteed Exchange Rider.
- You may insure another person, such as your spouse or business partner, on your policy by selecting the Other Insured Rider.
- You may insure your children on your policy by selecting the Children's Term Rider.
- You will not have to pay premiums while you are totally disable if you select the Waiver of Premium Rider.
- You may select the Accelerated Benefit Rider, at no charge. It pays part of your death benefit before you die if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- By selecting the Accident Death Benefit Rider, you can have your policy pay additional death benefits if you die as the result of an accident.