Employee Benefits Insurance
In today's workplace, benefits are an extremely important item for employee satisfaction.
Employees have demonstrated an increasing appetite for a variety of choices while employers have struggled with what options to offer and how to handle their costs. Voluntary benefits should be designed to help employers expand fringe benefit insurance programs and to help employees purchase needed quality insurance.
Voluntary insurance benefits are important for you because they are designed to enhance employee relationships beyond the next paycheck. And, it affords you an opportunity to invest in their future without any substantial increase in cost
We offer a variety of plans including Life, Disability, Dental Insurance, and critical illness plans. Each type of plan as well as each client requires its own set questions, conditions, and enrollment methods. Our goal is to match clients with the right type of benefit and enrollment service that fits their needs.Our Job is to never stray from the features we believe will create the well-designed voluntary program.
Voluntary Insurance Program Key Features
- The insurance program is completely voluntary with no sales pressure to buy.
- Variety of plans and optional coverage from which the employee can choose.
- Limited number of health questions to determine insurability.
- Coverage begins immediately.
Additional Key Features
For the employer...
- Expands your fringe benefits at virtually no additional cost.
- Helps redirect a philosophy that employer must pay for all benefits.
- Encourages employees to accept more responsibility for their financial well being.
- Easy to install and administer.
For the employee...
- Quality coverage
- Allows the opportunity to build an insurance program for the future at their own pace.
- Provides the ability to purchase protection at affordable premiums.
- Affords a convenient premium payment method (payroll deduction).
Your Role for A Successful Program
Commitment, support, and communication are vital to ensure acceptance by your employees.
- Commitment in the form of
- All eligible employees must be seen.
- All eligible employees must be seen during regular working hours.
- Premiums for participating employees must be payroll deducted.
- Support in the form of
- Completing the Company-Sponsor Service Agreement.
- Providing a list of all eligible employees by department, plant, division, state, working hours, on vacation, on sick leave, etc.
- Providing a company coordinator to work with us in arranging the enrollment process.
- Providing the time for conducting group informational and/or enrollment meetings.
- Providing the use of a dedicated area for the individual enrollments.
- Providing an introduction to the Payroll Department to discuss the deduction and billing process.
- Communication in the form of
- Use of Company's letterhead for an announcement letter and brochure describing the program. Use of available bulletin boards.
- Use of Company's in-house publication, when applicable.
Voluntary insurance benefits are important for you because they are designed to enhance employee relationships beyond the next paycheck. And, it affords you an opportunity to invest in their future without any substantial increase in cost.