Real Estate Broker Insurance
Realtors Policy is a commercial insurance package that combines property and liability coverages (not to mention many other coverages) into one program-at a very competitive cost.
Features Realtors Appreciate
- "Special Cause of Loss Coverage" with no coinsurance penalty on your building and business personal property, including extensions for your property in transit and off premises.
- Loss of business income and extra expense coverages for your actual loss for a period up to 12 months when your business is interrupted due to a covered claim, including failure of off premises power and water supply.
- Theft of money coverage up to $ 1 0,000 on premises and $2,500 off premises.
- Employee dishonesty protection up to $10,000.
- Accounts receivable coverage up to $25,000.
- Valuable papers coverage up to $25,000.
- Computer equipment, data and media coverage up to $100,000.
- Peak season coverage automatically increases your contents coverage up to an additional 25% during peak sales periods.
Our Program Provides
Errors & Omissions
- Each Claim/Aggregate limits of $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 with additional options available.
- Full Prior Acts coverage available to those who qualify.
- Deductible options of $0, $1,000, $1,500, $2,500, $3,500 $5,000 and $10,000 (higher options are available).
- Extended Reporting Period option includes a Retiree Provision for those Named Insured's who have retired or whose operation has dissolved.
Premium Discounts may be available for
- Loss Control Seminar Attendance
- Use of Standard Contracts
- Homeowners Warranty
- Use of Disclosure Forms
- No Loss/Low Loss Experience
- Payment Plans with no finance charge, just a small, per payment fee